We Can All Race (the “Organization”) provides its services to you, the user, subject to the following Terms of Service (“TOS”).
By using the We Can All Race website (the “Site”), you agree to be bound by these TOS. If you do not agree to the TOS, you may not use the Site. The Organization reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these TOS at any time. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these TOS means you accept those changes.
- Use of Site: The Site is intended for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Site.
- User Conduct: You agree not to use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Site, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Content: The Organization does not claim ownership of the content that you make available through the Site. By making any content available through the Site, you grant to the Organization a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any such content in connection with the operation of the Site and the promotion of the Organization’s services.
- User Submissions: The Site may contain forums, message boards, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit content or materials on or through the Site. The Organization does not control the User Submissions posted via Interactive Services and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such User Submissions. You understand that by using Interactive Services, you may be exposed to User Submissions that are offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will the Organization be liable in any way for any User Submissions, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any User Submissions, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any User Submissions posted, submitted, displayed or transmitted through the Site.
- Links to Third Party Sites: The Site may contain links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by the Organization of the contents on such third-party websites. The Organization is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party websites. If you decide to access linked third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Organization makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Site or the information, content, materials, or products included on the Site. You expressly agree that your use of the Site is at your sole risk. The Organization does not warrant that the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and the Organization will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event will the Organization be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, arising out of the use of or inability to use the Site, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the